List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bug report: Cut&Paste from tables in HTML pages
From:       Bastian Voigt <bastianvoigt () arcormail ! de>
Date:       2001-02-27 19:12:03

Dear KDE developers,

Congratulations for your good work, konqueror has become my favourite browser
on linux.

Currently I'm using kde 2.1 beta2, download of 2.1 final source is in
progress :)

When working with konqueror, I noticed the following problem:

I had to deal with a very wide table in an html file and for better overview
I wanted to cut&paste it into the "excel part" of star office. But the whole
table content was pasted into the first column, so this wasn't really what I
wanted :) The overview was everything but better than in konqueror itself :)

Wouldn't it be possible to seperate the table cells by TAB instead of CR/LF
when cut&pasting?

Regards,

Bastian Voigt

P.S. If this is the wrong mailing list please forgive me, I found none for
konqueror/khtml.