List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kxkb
From:       Lars Knoll <lars () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 17:51:55

On Tuesday 27 February 2001 18:40, Pattara Kiatisevi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just upgrade to 2.1 and very happy with it. Small question, with kxkb,
> couldn't we define the short cut for something like "left alt"+"left
> shift"  (like kikbd in the past)? It is quite hard to synchronize 3
> fingers for "ctrl-alt-k" simultaneously when I type at fast speed, each
> finger is running multi-tasking, independently :)

I'd have loved to use left-alt + left shift or something similar,
unfortunately choosing two modifier keys (as shift, alt or ctrl) for a
shortcut is not really easy. But you can choose a different key combination
in the configuratio dialog which uses only two or even one key. I use F11 for
example.

Lars