List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: Some questions]
From:       Florian Kleedorfer <klee () yy-mm-dd ! com>
Date:       2001-02-23 15:42:35

Sorry, I'm having problems with my KDE-Mail Client.
I don't know if this message has reached the list
the first time I sent it.

Seemingly my request mail to the mailing list hasn't
been sent, anyhow, I haven't got any replies. So please
take my humble excuse for this error, and please forward
any replies to the original message to me. Thanx.

If this is the first time you see this message,
forget all I said.