List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kapital and KPilot
From:       Neil Stevens <multivac () fcmail ! com>
Date:       2001-02-21 12:11:31

On Wednesday 21 February 2001 03:09 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> I just saw the announcement of Kapital on the dot. I've also had several
> bits of mail the past few days from people asking about support for some
> kind of expense book conduit for KPilot (which would syncronize the
> expense book application in one's Palm Pilot with some kind of external
> expense application). One possibility is to just write out the Palm
> expense data to a CSV file or something like that. But it'd be really
> cool if the conduit could just use DCOP to talk to Kapital.
>
> So I'm wondering what (a) theKompany might think of such cooperation
> between apps (and devices) and (b) how we might get started on such a
> project, if (a) isn't too negative.

Unfortunately Kapital isn't open source, so you're not likely to find
people here who can do it for you.  The only way to get features for
Kapital is to grovel to theKompany.  http://thekompany.com/ should get you
there.

--
Neil Stevens
multivac@fcmail.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C