List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How does KDE deal with legal actions against it's developers?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-21 10:22:31

Hmm, this is simple actually (and happend to me in the days of when I was
writing Assembly programs to the Amiga machines)..

As long as you say to the vendor that you are writing software under a GPL'd
license and show him or add to the agreement that you are not liable for any
damage whatsoever - you should be covered...

Note: IANAL :)

That, btw, helped me to get out of the lawsuit that they tried to sue me (not
GPL, but a pretty close license that was available back then)

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.