List:       kde-devel
Subject:    shockwave flash bug?
From:       Nick Papadonis <npapadon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 19:55:15

I don't get a crash, but links from that site don't render well at
all:

http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/jump/girlinterrupted.html - bad rendering

http://www.magnoliamovie.com - shockwave flash won't start by default.
I have to do:
settings->configure konqueror->OK
then the shockwave flash starts.

This could be a big bug?

- Nick

dep <dennispowell@earthlink.net> writes:

> On Tuesday 20 February 2001 01:02 pm, Emmanuel Touzery wrote:
> | oh..
> |
> | did click on Cinema as i said???
>
> yup.  resulted in nice underwater picture of a woman swimming.
>
> | http://www.compapp.dcu.ie/~nmodrz.mect1/cinema/cinema.html
> |
> | still no pbs???
>
> still none.
> --
> dep
> --
> Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts.
>                                     -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

- Nick