List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with konqueror
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-02-20 16:24:41

Wynn Wilkes wrote:

> On Tuesday 20 February 2001 02:25 am, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have some problems using konqueror. 2 of them are reported here. Just to
> > know if I'm the only one.
> >
> > 1) http://www.eurotv.com/
> >     go to "TV by Grid", and select a country -> nothing happens. With
> > Netscape you are redirected to a TV grid.
> >
> > 2) using "WebMail" (a java mail client which allows users to
> > read/compose... mail remotely). I enter my login and password, then I get
> > an error. We are using a HTTP proxy, and the proxy server says "Zero Sized
> > Reply". Java and JavaScript are enabled globally. RedHat-6.1 system, with
> > kaffe-1.0.b4.
> >     Works fine with Netscape.
> So is this an applet or server-side Java?  Is there a URL I could access to
> test if it is an applet?

I don't think it's an applet, but a server-side java application, but I'm not sure of
course. You can try this URL http://vieuxtemps.emic.ucl.ac.be:6789, but please
don't abuse it...I'm not administrator.

Thanks.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul                IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be        (Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510          Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515          3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM