List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: newbie... mixing kactions and kstdactions
From:       Michael Jarrett <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-02-16 14:18:31

Yes it's perfectly possible - go ahead and mix them - the standard
actions will be merged in with yours, if you use the same menu names.

Using the XML rc file the <Merge/> tag will allow you to add the
stdactions at a specific point in the menu, or you can just accept the
default behavior.

Michael Jarrett
michaelj@corel.com