List:       kde-devel
Subject:    looks like someone broke something in konq.
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-13 8:48:39

Hi,

Take a look here: http://witch.dyndns.org/images/wrong.png
(the line is a bit slow, it's my ADSL at home and our telco is limiting the
upstream)

As you can see in the screenshots, there are lots of "upside down" question
mars. What are those???

Thats - from KDE CVS from last night, and I think I saw it 2 days ago also..

Could someone revert the last changes that causes this? I see this on lots of
web pages (including web pages like dot.kde.org)

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.