List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QT & Windows 2000 effects on KDE
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-12 16:29:23

Well, I don't know if those fading effects works well or not (here they didn't
work at all - I'll try it at my machines at home later this evening), and I hope
others will send bug reports, so the troll can fix them...

After all - seems that people do like those effects, fades, scrolling,
exploding, bursting into flames etc. :)

It seems that if all those bugs in QT effects will be fixed, we will have the
next version (post kde 2.1 final) something to "wow" people a lot (and get some
flames, but thats another issue)

Cheers,
Hetz