List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: thoughts about features
From:       kde-devel-admin () max ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de
Date:       2001-02-09 18:03:03

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 03:29:05AM +0000, rik@kde.org wrote:

> <snipped>
>
> There's one argument against the RISC OS style - how do you make
> it work with keyboard-only control ? Perhaps it's possible, I haven't
> thought about it that hard.

On the ROX page there's a so called desktop enhancer TopSave. Quoting from the
page:

"This useful module makes saving easier. You just enter the leaf name of the
file to save in the save box as usual, then press Return or click on OK.
Instead of the standard error box popping up, the file will be saved to the
filer window which is highest in the window stack. If no filer windows are open
then the file will be saved to a preset directory (which can be set
individually for each application) or to a default directory if no directory
was given for that program."

Greetings,
Wilco