List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: something Really funny!
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-09 7:45:43

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> On Thursday 08 February 2001 03:35, James Tappin wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 February 2001 11:24, Marco Krohn wrote:
> > > BTW the good thing is: KDE leads with 4,110,000 results over gnome
> > > (3,470,000 hits).
> >
> > And how many of those are garden gnomes etc? ;-)
>
> Hm. but then we have to substract the searches that are looking for the
> Kentucky Department of Education as well.
and Kung Dar Electronics Co Ltd. and Knowledge and Data Engineering Lab. and
Kitagawa Data Engineering Research and Kernel density estimation software and
KD Electronics, inc. and Kristlik Demokraatlik Erakond and
LCDR Kathleen D. Edwards and ....

All these I found to refer to themselves as KDE

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.