List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: multihead in kdebase?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-07 11:30:56

> Hi Hetz,
> you've just spoken to him yesterday on IRC ;-)) (hint: nyz)
> And I think he quite clearly explained what it means.

Hmm.. I didn't know that :)

Anyway, could someone please explain (or this person maybe - whats his name?)
about the dual head support that he is adding? how to use it etc?

I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world with Matrox G400 and using 2
monitors - others will surely would like to know :)

> Bye,
> Lukas Tinkl [lukas@kde.org]
> KDE i18n maintainer

Hetz Ben Hamo