List:       kde-devel
Subject:    multihead in kdebase?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-07 11:16:51

Hi,

I'm just browsing the KDE-CVS lists and I see there at:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&r=6&w=2&b=200102 - lots of CVS check-ins of
multi head..

I cannot figure who is the person who is doing this - but if this person is here
- then could you (or anyone else) explain what are you implementing?

Does this mean support for Dual Head monitors? (I know lots of people complained
about getting the pop-up windows of KDE right between their 2 monitors, and only
QT 3 will add the support for true dual-head)..

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.