On Sunday 04 February 2001 18:25, Johan Persson wrote: > I am wondering if there is being done some work to get KDE to > work fine on a system with 2 monitors attached. Either with a > Xinerama display or with 2 seperated desktops. > > I have tried to start one instance of KDE on each monitor but that > does not seem to be possible today. > > --- > kdesktop is already running! > kicker is already running! > ... > --- > should not kicker and other application be able to run several monitors= on > the same machine? try to run kicker and kdesktop with --nofork. Schimmi --=20 I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body. T= hen=20 I realized who was telling me this. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<