List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: new i18n howto
From:       Matthias Kiefer <kiefer () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-02 11:25:40

Hi,

Am Freitag,  2. Februar 2001 11:15 schrieb Tinkl Lukás:
> > But IMHO the old i18n.html is superceeded by this one, and
> > should be removed.
> >
> > just my 0.02$.
>
> Yes I agree, this one is better and more extensive.
Well, I understood it this way, that i18n.html describes how things are done
in KDE: where the charset of the translations are defined, where the country
profiles are stored etc. It is not much additional information, though.

Of course if it is wanted, I can add the missing information to the howto and
then replace the old one. Or I could at least add a link from i18n.html to
kde-i18n-howto.html

Greetings,
   Matthias
--