List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Question of KSelectAction
From:       Michael Jarrett <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-02-01 13:47:41

I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm pretty sure you are not
using the correct type of action. For something like a "New" option,
you'll want to use of the the KStdAction functions.

Jian Huang wrote:

> I use following code to initialize a KSelectAction object:
>
> newFileAction = new KSelectAction(i18n("&New"), "filenew", 0,
>                                   actionCollection(), "new_file");
>
> But I get a big combobox button on the toolbar,
> instead of a "filenew" icon.
>
> Could anyone tell me what could be the reason?
> Thanks a lot

The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail