List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: when does KSSL constructor called?
From:       "Jesse Lee" <camel001 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-01-31 2:49:26

When user connect encrypted website. of cource

enable SSL switchs off, error Diaiog occured in Netscape, other

web browser .. IE . connected successfully but

error message - cannot connect this site, you have to enable SSL....-
displayed at browser.

If Konqueror works well, it's same with IE I guess