List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Programming question
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-25 19:48:31

On Thursday 25 January 2001 11:39, Michael Jarrett wrote:
> This probably sounds really silly, and I could be missing something
> really obvious here.
>
> I want to make a class inherit both KTMainWindow and a class derived
> from QObject or QWidget (needs signals).

KTMainWindow is deprecated, please use KMainWindow. Other than that,
KMainWindow is derived from QWidget itself already so you can use signals,
no need to inherit from QOBject a second time.  Just make sure to add the
Q_OBJECT macro to your class definition.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com