List:       kde-devel
Subject:    2 serious problems with konq.
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-01-24 9:02:31

Hi all,

during the tests that I'm doing, I found 2 serious bugs..

The first - I don't know if it's related to the Javascript or the SSL - but when
you try to access this URL (the last number is a random number):
https://www1.keshercal.co.il/realindex.htm?rnd=686
Then konqeuror keeps reloading the page without showing anything - and the rnd
in the URL is changing all the times..

The other one - which totally brings konqueror to it's knees - is
http://www.totally.co.il

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo