List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction and QTdesigner
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       2001-01-23 18:07:59

I think the easiest way is to have your main window (ex.
button bars, menus) designed as a Qt widget in designer,
implement the functionality in a subclass,
and then use the K* classes to create your app and menubar etc,
while having the subclass of the Qt designed widget as MainWidget in
your
KMainWindow. Then connect the necessary signals and slots.

Leon