List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDVI on Sparc machines
From:       Stefan Kebekus <kebekus () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-18 12:19:47

Hello,

I just submitted a patch which hopefully fixes the KDVI-Problems under
Solaris/Sparc. Unfortunately, I do not have a Solaris machine at hand.
Therefore I would like to ask those of you who use one:

1) Could you please try the latest CVS sources and check if the problems
disappeared now?

alternatively

2) If you have a Sparc machine at a German university, may I have an account
on your machine for a couple of days to try myself?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stefan.