List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clearing history of Run command
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-14 12:17:52

Hi Bart,

On Saturday 13 January 2001 19:35, Bart Szyszka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Shouldn't there be an option somewhere to clear the history
> of the Run command?

Well there should be one, but it has not been done yet.  And since
the freeze for KDE 2.1 is coming today, there will not be one until
after KDE 2.1...

> I've deleted the .kde folder in the current user directory, I've cleared the cache
> and history everywhere I could find such an option, and yet I still can't figure out
> how to clear the things of the Run command pull-down menu. Where is this information
> stored? How do I clear it?

The history for Minicli is saved under $KDEHOME/share/config/kdesktoprc.
In that file, there is a group labeled [Minicli] and that is where you will find
under "History=".  There should also be another entry that labeled
"CompletionItems=".  Clear those entries...

Regards,
Dawit A.