List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: MDI TextEditor - KCEdit
From:       Phlip <phlip_cpp () my-deja ! com>
Date:       2001-01-14 0:29:27

Proclaimed Cullmann Christoph from the mountaintops:
> Hi all,
> I have build up a small mdi texteditor using the kwrite widget :-)
> If someone is interested in helping to improve it or only wants to
> test it a bit, i have set a sourceforge.net project up.
>
> url : http://sourceforge.net/projects/kcedit
>
> It would be nice if someone wants to take part in the development.

I can't seem to break into CVS:

	cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.kcedit.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/kcedit login
	(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.kcedit.sourceforge.net)
	CVS password:
	cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.kcedit.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/kcedit co .
	setuid failed: Invalid argument
	cvs checkout: authorization failed: server cvs.kcedit.sourceforge.net
rejected access

That's per Sourceforge's (automatic generic) instructions.

--
--Phlip