List:       kde-devel
Subject:    problems building kdebase
From:       Carlo Robazza <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-01-09 19:53:44

Hi there,

I am running into linking problems with kdebase caused by library paths.
KDEDIR and KDEDIRS are set to /usr in the
/etc/alternatives/x-window-manager file. When I build kdelibs, the
libraries are installed in /usr/lib but when kdebase apps try to link,
they are looking for the libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib. I have removed the
config.cache and re-configured everything but still no-go.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Thanks,

Carlo.
Corel.

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail