List:       kde-devel
Subject:    skeleton files for KDE configuration...
From:       Andre Charbonneau <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-01-09 16:10:29

Greetings,

I would like to know where are the skeleton files that are used when a new
user is created and he/she starts up KDE.  If I understand correctly, the
new configuration files in ~/.kde/share/config are created when the user
starts KDE for the first time.  Where are the skeleton files?  Or is the
default content of the config files hardcoded in some cpp file somewhere?

Also, if for some reasons the configuration files are already there before
the user starts KDE for the first time, will they get overwritten?

Thanks,
--
Andre Charbonneau
GNU Linux software developer - Globalization