List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't log off KDE problem - again
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-04 15:31:42

I've reported the problem with a bug report.

You should be able to reproduce the situation.  Just open konqueror
and log out.  Do this again but now with konqi and e.g. noatun, etc.
When you think logging out goes well, add kmix to list and see what
happens.  I'm eaget to know you experience with this test.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless