List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Still problems with autoconf in kdelibs
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2001-01-02 11:03:21

Hi,

sorry for being insistent, but I still fail to run autoconf
on the current kdelibs (CVS):

kde20@weyoun:~/KDE/kdelibs > make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Concatenating configure tests into acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories in subdirs
*** Searching for subdirectories...
*** Retrieving configure tests needed by configure.in
*** Scanning for include statements
configure.in:95: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
*** Building Makefile templates (step one)
*** Scanning for moc files and kde tags
*** Building Makefile templates (step two)
configure.in:95: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
*** Creating date/time stamp
*** preparing libtool library
autoconf: Undefined macros:
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
make[2]: *** [cvs-local] Error 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

There has been no reply to my previous posting (some weeks
ago) so far and I felt confident that the problem has been
dealt with in the meantime. Apparently it hasn't which makes
me think I'm the only one experiencing it...
If so, why does the problem persist with a clean checkout
and appears by no means to be dependent on the version of
autoconf (right now it's 2.14)?
I'd be grateful for any suggestion on this matter.

         Cheers,
          Thorsten
--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /