List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Interested in GPLd fonts?
From:       Tinkl_Lukás <Lukas.Tinkl () merlin ! cz>
Date:       2001-01-02 9:45:37

> If there is interest on distributing fonts with KDE 2.1, we can take
> OpenOffice's. There's a whole lot of them, some very nice.

Although I agree they're very nice, I discourage from distributing them
along with KDE 2.1.
These fonts are Latin1 only and KDE is a international environment, isn't
it? :-)
We'll save users from numerous headaches and ourselves from a "few" bug
reports like:
"Hey, my accented characters don't show up!"

Regards,
Lukas Tinkl