List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE1 programs in KDE2
From:       Petri =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E4rvinen?= <petri.jarvinen () z-trading ! fi>
Date:       2000-12-31 21:49:49

Hi!

Thank you for your assistance but that did not do the trick. I am starting to think
that there is something wrong with my system (which is RHN7 updated from RH6.2 and
some parts I have compiled by myself).

Program I need now is Quanta plus (html editor). In time before kde2 I could compile
programs with no pain, but after installation of kde2 (after hard work) I have not
succeeded in compiling programs for nor kde1 or kde2.

So, have anybody done RPM's of Quanta plues 1.xx or 2.xx?

Best regards and Happy New Year 2001
Petri Järvinen aka setri
CET +1 hour