They look ago here, at least that is my impression. The blue squares just end before the link begins. On Saturday 30 December 2000 22:32, Michael Meding wrote: > Hi all, > > can somebody check if it is just me or if : http://goof.com/pcg/index.html > is rather rendered funny ? Look at the links to the left and the > surrounding blue 'almost' squares surrounding them. > -- Richard Bos For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<