List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Math constants ?
From:       Lenny <kudling () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-30 20:58:21

Hi,

i need certain values eg pi, sqrt(2) very often. Is there any Qt/KDE class
which provides them ? I know of math.h but i think it's gnu only and it
furthermore uses (ugly) macros, i'd rather like to see a
class/namespace.

Additionally i'd be interested in exotic values too
( like (7*sqrt(2)-1)/2 ).
Instead of creating my own, it would be nice (if it doesnt exist yet) to
have one central repository in kde.

Opinions ?
--
~lenny();