List:       kde-devel
Subject:    The most glaring UI bug in KDE2.1
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-12-30 12:29:09

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 01:52:12AM +0100, Richard Bos wrote:
> Which means that logout works fine, but it is not visible.  In that case
> it would be nice that a message box shows up telling that logout has
> been started.  Just to give the user immediate feedback.

This is a pain. NOBODY expects this behaviour. And to make things worse,
frequently KDE2 does not even log out.

I think there should be some highlighted visible notification that logout
has started. And there should be a notification if logout fails for whatever
reason.

At the moment it is almost as bad as the missing startup notification in KDE1.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990
What is the difference between Scientology and Microsoft? One is an evil cult