List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdepim not compiling
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-28 20:07:39

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Michael Bartl wrote:
> kpilot has a problem:

Either don't compile KPilot (set DO_NOT_COMPILE="$DO_NOT_COMPILE
kpilot" in configure.in.in in kdepim/kpilot) (I'm sure there's a smarter
way of doing that), don't compile the KNotes conduit (remove knotes from
Makefile.am in kdepim/kpilot/conduits) or wait until I remember to commit
*all* my changesa from home :(

> thanx for any suggestions...
>
> btw: it's not THAT important anymore, because I needed korganizer only :)
> (but kpilot would be nice)

Real Soon Now (tm) .. there will be a suitable KNotes conduit.