List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Installation Tips
From:       Suzanne Britton <tril () igs ! net>
Date:       2000-12-21 4:27:57

Thanks for all the feedback guys. And you have unanimously said....make it
easier. Which I'll consider. I'm not unwilling to expand on the fairly terse
set of tips, but it'll take time and energy which is currently in short
supply.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 06:29:45PM +0000, Christopher Willmot wrote:

> But I also agree with some of the other posts - many of the other
> 'helpful' howto's fail by being too terse.

I guess I'm very old-school. I've always found the "helpful" howto's quite
helpful :-)

Suzanne

--
tril@igs.net - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"I'm aware of that, sweetheart. It's just that when I wake up to a hissing