List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpilot in kdepim
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-21 0:43:50

On Thursday 21 December 2000 01:06, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> well...we'll find out soon enough if it's just a redhat thing as I just
> dumped it into Debian... :)
>
> Ivan

Aha! So you're the rkrusty that I see in the logfiles every now and then.
Thanks for the changes (you too, bero) for debugging support. It was one of
the things I'd been working on too (running KPilot properly without -DDEBUG).
Muchos checked in relating to that.

As for it being an RH thing, well, we'll just wait for the bugreports to
start coming in. Or .. I could install debian on one of my other machines
(does it run on a SPARC? :)  and give it a try.

--
[ade] at home: adridg@sci.kun.nl
Probably hacking at KDE2.