Duh. I forgot we're in a feature freeze for beta 1. I'll leave these fixes out until later (although if you ask me, anything that replaces code that uses two superfluous static deleters is a bug fix and not feature creep). On Tuesday 19 December 2000 20:30, I wrote: > After a short discussion on #kde ("Who wants this feature?" "me!" "me too!" > etc.) I modified konsole to actually check for updated schema files when > the schema menu is accessed. -- [ade] at home: adridg@sci.kun.nl Probably hacking at KDE2. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<