Hi Martin, On 19-Dec-2000 Martin Welch wrote: > This error now appears no matter how I invoke konqueror. This started when I > last built from CVS about two weeks ago. I usually do the following to > remove a > previous build of kde. Can anyone help? you should give us some more informations, I think konqi gives you much more output. But let me scry: I've got the same error after I build konqi with ssl support, but forget to include the libssl.so into the search path for the ld.so Mathias >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<