List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDialog - hidePage()?
From:       Espen Sand <espen () opera ! com>
Date:       2000-12-18 14:43:12

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Steve Hutton wrote:
> On Sunday 17 December 2000 11:36, Steve Hutton wrote:
> > KDialogBase has a "showPage(int)" member
> > function.  I can't seem to find a way to hide a
> > page (in tabbed mode).  What am I missing?
>
> Any hints on this, guys?  Is it possible to hide pages
> within a tabbed KDialog, or do I need to build by own
> out of QT widgets if I want to do this?

I have not implemented a hide function for pages in KDialogBase
Mostly because I have never needed this myself, and besides I am
not sure how smart that would be (from a usability point of view). It is
somewhat  like the multirow tabbox in  ms-win. You never know where
the tab is. But, there may be a situation where it is uselful so perhaps
someone want to implement it?

--
Espen Sand
espen@opera.com