List:       kde-devel
Subject:    std::numeric_limits...?
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-18 8:48:54

Hi!

AFAIK (C++ Programming Language, Third Ed., p. 658) there
*should* be something like <limits> which holds some nifty
templates telling you stuff like the numeric limits of int,
float, double (I'm interested in this double stuff),...

As this is not available on gcc-2.95.2 here, and as I've
found it in float.h I wanted to know how safe it is to
assume it's there on all supported platforms. ;)
Do I need configure checks?

Thank you in advance.

--
Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org