Denis Perchine wrote: > > bash-2.04$ cvs -z9 update -dP -r KDEVELOP_1_4 > cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.kde.org:2401 failed: Connection refused > > -- > Sincerely Yours, > Denis Perchine > You have had your cvs priviledges revoked for misbehavior! Just kidding. No, I had the same problem just a few minutes ago, in case you were starting to panic. However, in my case I really was concerned that I'd been revoked, and I really did panic! It should be fixed in a while, I hope. John >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<