List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_gphoto now available for testing
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2000-12-14 16:32:07

Shawn Gordon wrote:

> http://www.thekompany.com/projects/gphoto/
>
> check out the instructions, download it, beat it up and let us know what
> you think at support@thekompany.com - we will open up the CVS shortly
> and/or add it to KDE, we just want to do a bit more testing first (with
> your help).

I think the best thing would be to put it into the KDE
CVS. Personally, I'm not going to test it just because the
instructions on your gphoto download site read

  "Apply the kio_gphoto patch to clean kdebase-2.0 sources"

Well, is anybody here still running that version of KDE?

	Regards,
	  Thorsten Westheider

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /