Laurent, mon ami! I see you have outdone me in the hubris dept. by adding your name to the list of authors for kiconedit. So, I went back and added mine - ahead of yours. Thanks for the new about dialog which is nicer than the old one. Is Thomas Tangus no longer involved in kde? Just curious about the original author who did a great job, IMHO. I'll be happy to add your name to the list of krayon authors since you have done some work on that and I hope you do more, but koffice apps don't list authors in the about dialog - only in the html help. David Johnson is now working on the docbook for krayon - I'll tell him about your help. I've made a few cosmetic and other changes to kiconedit - the custom cursors now show up clearly and the preview image shows up again in the sidebar. Kiconedit was improperly mixing QPixmaps with QBitmap masks instead of setting the mask. This is now fixed so no more hard to see cursors with dark shading behind. Check it out! I haven't gone anywhere but have been right here licking my wounds and coding away with lots of enhancements and fixes for krayon, kpaint and kiconedit. Thanks, John >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<