List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release schedule for KDE 2.1 Beta 1
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-07 13:10:13

David,

>Nobody said KOffice would be part of this release.
>It's kdelibs, kdebase, and any other module we estimate ready.

Ahhh...that makes me feel a lot happier :-). I was misled into thinking that
this did include koffice since the only thing on the release plan FAQ just
says "kdelibs and kdebase will of course be part of it, but other packages
will be released as well depending on their status".

Perhaps it would be worth updating this paragraph to list the packages
*currently* being considered for the 2.1 full release? That would give
developers like me a chance to scream if something goes wrong (:-().

Thanks! Shaheed