List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Using XML to create dialogs
From:       "Benjamin Ellis" <bmellis () uark ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-07 5:05:19

Hey, I'm wanting to use XML to make "pluggins" for an application engine...
What the XML file would have is the different dialogs required for this
plugin, the contents of each dialog, and other stuff, like defaults...  Is
there some sort of framework in existence in KDE/Qt to help me do this?  The
dialogs could be compiled in or loaded dynamically (preferred) and so the XML
would handle all dialogs and set up slots/signals etc....

Thanks
-Ben