On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > If we'll add this support to Konsole, then KDE will be the first Desktop > Enviroment with Anti Aliasing support... I assume you mean first Unix desktop (and I can't confirm or deny that). Certainly not the first Desktop - this has been standard on Acorn RISCOS since 1987. Even Windows has done it since about 1995. Yes, I vote for including it. Actually, BEG is a better word than vote! Best wishes, Chris R. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<