List:       kde-devel
Subject:    help on configuring kdedb plugin for Informix
From:       Alessandro Praduroux <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-12-05 20:40:57

hi all,

I need some help about the informix plugin for kdedb.
Essentially, this plugin configuration is a bit broken, it does not configure
'out of the box'.

Sadly, I cannot fix this because I don't have Informix on my machine and I'm
not that good at autoconf magic. In the kdedb/plugins/informix there is a
README that explains things a bit.

For this job a person with Informix knowledge and autoconf knowledge is
required.

For further information, you can contact the author, Scott Newton (
sknewton@ihug.co.nz )

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

--
Pradu