List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Qt Programmers
From:       "Derek Spears" <derek () catalyst-media ! net>
Date:       2000-12-05 16:49:49

Please forgive the off-topic. I was looking for 1-2 Qt programmers to
work on a cross platform graphics product using Qt. It is a paying
gig. It is a contract job, not open source (I have no control over that,
it's the client's product and they want to sell commercially.) Please
send me mail if you interested.

Back to your originally scheduled programming.