Monday 04 December 2000 10:45 wrote Keith Packard: > > From what I read - you'll need to use the freetype2 library and get the > > latest XFree 4 from CVS.. > > Actually, the latest XFree 4 isn't quite recent enough; I'm still busy > fixing a few problems in Xft and Xrender along with the server. > > Plus, you'll need some Qt bits that are sitting on my machine. I can > make those available if there's interest. > > keithp@keithp.com XFree86 Core Team SuSE, Inc. > > >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << I'm very interested in those Qt bits (if you haven't sent them to us yet). We will prepare a qt-2.2.3 release soon, so if there's any chance, I'd like to put those things in. The screenshots look really cute, btw. :) Matthias >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<