Yeah, I just re-checked it again - you'll have to restart Netscape to see it correctly. Hetz Keith Packard wrote: > > > Keith, whats happend to the screenshots? the letters looks nice, but it looks > > like you're using an X server with 16 colours (4 bit) support :) > > I don't know; the screenshot viewed correctly under konqueror but not > netscape. Go figure. I rewrote it with the gimp using fewer png options > and netscape 4.76 seems happier. Mozilla M18 seems to work fine as well. > > keithp@keithp.com XFree86 Core Team SuSE, Inc. -- Hetz Ben Hamo Hardware Research dept. Aduva Inc. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<